I don't think it matters what was done in the past...it is still a human
right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 3:42 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Radio Talk Show Host Randi Rhodes: 'Cut Off Ovaries' Of
Conservative Women Randi Rhodes: 'Cut Off Ovaries' Of Conservative Women

I think you are confused about what constitutes a right, Eric.

I suppose you could try to make an argument for it to be a Natural Right,
ala Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness, etc. But you certainly haven't done
that so far and I think you'd have a heck of a time solidifying that notion
of a right. Take a look back at our Founding Fathers...they called each
other some really vile shit. Politeness was not the order of the day then
just as it is not now.

Of course that doesn't mean we can't keep trying to improve things, mind
you. I certainly think we should. I just don't think you can argue it is any
sort of right.

Cheers,
Judah