I would put Huckabee pretty far out on the crazy religious nutbag limb
standing pretty close to Santorum.

He got pretty hateful and vengeful and evangelistic following his loss in
the last election.

I remember it seemed to me at the time that the smiling guy was a mask,
with an intensely bitter man behind that mask.

Especially on his show.