> The left is always right with you isn't it.

We have been over this.  I lean left in some areas and right in others.
  I guess I am moderate.  I don't know.  I wonder if you have trouble
seeing this or understanding that there is more than my side and their
side to most things.

The reason it looks so left in this instance is because I was responding
directly to your far right leaning and assertion that the Republicans
are blameless, victims of an evil Democrat smear campaign, or something.

 > Why are you not mad at the Fed for taking money from the poor?

I didn't say I wasn't.  Why are you not mad at the governor for trying
to irresponsibly force the issue?