On 3/16/2012 3:42 PM, Sam wrote:
> We're all moderates, except when we're not.

I am not even sure what that means, or what it is supposed to mean.

> I find it amazing that anyone could turn around and say Obama is doing
> the right thing or was forced to strip medicaid from the poor.

I don't think Obama is doing anything.  It sounds like it is the
Department of Health and Human Services that is doing it.  Then again,
since it was a cabinet member speaking about phasing out the support,
Obama does bear some responsibility even if he is guilty of nothing more
than allowing it to happen.

> Also, you should note that PP is under investigation for $$millions in
> medicaid fraud in Texas thanks to a whistleblowers testimony. But
> that's not even newsworth

so noted.

It is a mess all around.