On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM, GMoney <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If he was 6'4", 250...would it really change anything?

It might. When it comes to the right to use deadly force, you
really actually have to legitimately believe that your life was in danger.
 If a 5 year old carrying skittles punches me, can I also shoot that kid?

There is a point at which deadly force is reasonable, and a point where it
is not.  Where this situation falls within that spectrum is still a bit up
in the air, but it sure *feels* like it's way closer to a skinny kid than a
thug with a football player's build.

Either way, I think there are several other things Zimmerman did wrong too.
 But at the very least, it's difficult for me to buy that he legitimately
felt threatened (by a situation he put himself into in the first place).

-Cameron