so? He's still a kid walking down the street with a bag of candy,
talking on the phone to a girl. Zimmerman thought be might be looking
for something to steal. So he shoots him? The assumption is a bit
racist but the logic is DEFINITELY racist. You can't pro-actively
shoot black kids so they won't break into apartments, no matter how
tall they are ;)