From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:53 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: just checked to make sure cf-community was online

They were in the open and in public.

You have no expectation of privacy in public.

You also don't have the right to assault anyone.

So, maybe it's messed up, but that's the way it would work yeah.

*IF* the kid actually assaulted the guy this case is totally different than
what the media, his family, and all these celebrities are making it out to
be.