There's TONS of room for growth with Facebook.

But the only way you see that is if you use FB as a BUSINESS TOOL, and
that's where the growth is. Those that ignore this in their day to day
dealing with clients, are doinng a disservice.

Just because some people don't care to post every little nuance of their
day, doesn't meant it's going the way of myspace. FB isn't going anywhere
for a long time. There's a LOT of behind the scenes changes with marketing
dollars, features, ads, etc that the average person never sees, and I can
tell PT doesn't even give them a glancing thought.

And that's a shame, because in this highly competitive world, where every
little edge means the difference between a job, a contract or a client, I
would NEVER ever, put down a vehicle that might help me get what I'm after.

I realize most programmers could care less ... but I still think you are
doing yourself a horrible disservice by dismissing them so quickly.

It's more than just a place to share photos.
And Instagram is more than just a vehicle to share photos.
It's the client base people.... the client base!!!!