suuuure. I forget how much mine was but it was unlimited everything for
three phones. And the bill was always about $150 too high. They used to
claim the kids were doing something (what though? We had unlimited web,
unlimited texting, unlimited voice... they would have had to spend ALL
their time downloading ring tones.)

Anyway, T-Mobile told me that they could not tell me what mywere supposedly
doing to incur the extra charges. Privacy or something. Even though I was
their parent, and even though I was paying the bill.  I went through this
with them about nine times. It got to the point where I could not call them
-- it ALWAYS ended with me throwing the phone against the wall. I finally
bailed on the contract, because it was just armed robbery. If you want me
to pay you money, you gotta explain why to me, sorry.

And ask me about the hold time. You'll have time to found civilizations and
conquer barbarian nations while you're on hold for them.

Last time I was in New Mexico I called T-Mobile tech support for a friend
because she just could not deal with them and was also getting kinda
homicidal on the subject of T-Mobile. Since the call center's in
Albuquerque, one of them anyway, I considered this a problem.

I was on hold three hours, dude before I even talked to anyone. She hadn't
been able to get on the web for more than a year, and they told her to take
a computer literacy class. OK, she did need one, but I'm here to tell you
that she was not the reason she wasn't getting on the web. I finally got
her internet working by taking the battery out and putting it back in. I
have no idea how long that lasted though -- for all I know it hung again a
week later.