I am reasonably happy. Signal quality is good.  One thing though, not sure
where you are on the east coast exactly, but you may want to double-check
the coverage map. In the Bay Area there's communication infrastructure out
the wazzoo but I seem to recall holes in coverage in the less populated
parts of New Mexico and Arizona. Almost all phone companies have those
though. Worth checking before you spend money though.