I use Boost. I am not really happy with their phone support either, which
is also in India, but the store is convenient so the time my phone fell off
the web I took it over there and made *them* call in. It did get fixed,
though, I will say, nobody told me to take a computer literacy class, and
the bill is always the agreed-upon flat rate.

I had tried taking the battery out, but no joy. Pretty sure I did it myself
though, trying to do something with the developer site after I went to
Blackberry World.

The only downside is that a lot of times they don't always have the newest
and shiniest phones. Like six months old. Shrug. Oh and since you aren't
signing up for whatever T-Mobile feels like holding your credit hostage for
you do have to buy the phone, but hey if you're already doing a hundred for
a deposit why not give that a pass and put two hundred into a nice Android?

I wish I had an Android, lol...