From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:36 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Cell phone opinions

Well there is a wired tethering app out there called PDENet I think that you
don't even have to root your phone for.  I don't want to have it wired
though.  Also I don't want to root the phone, as that would likely
invalidate the the insurance and warranty wouldn't it?

I have lots of friends that are batty for the iPhone, but I refuse to use
Apple products.