Sorry that I'm not going by your list, but have you checked out the Nokia Lumia
900?  Having had all three (Android, Apple and Windows phones) I will say that
the Windows phones are the snappiest and are far easier to use when you really
want to do work stuff (Exchange integration is awesome), and
Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn are all integrated into the phone