Just found this chart on the sources of the current deficit. Very
interesting. Sort of puts paid to many of the right wing's
prevarications blaming Obama:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/post-partisan/Images/deficit-causes.jpg?uuid=S00kmp-jEeGIZxDv7_ahiw

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Larry C. Lyons <larrycly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course you could look at what he was given to work with. Personally
> given that sack of fetid tripe he was handed by Bush, and the hostile
> obstructionism by Boehner and his ilk, I think that he's done pretty
> well.
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM, LRS Scout <lrssc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, Eric linked it.  I have seen several misleading entries and at least
>> 1 down right lie on there already.
>>
>> When did he close Gitmo exactly?
>>
>> I'll give him DADT, that should have been gone long ago.  Defense of
>> marriage defense good on him, although it should likely be handled by the
>> states like he intitially said.  I also think that a lot of the "good" that
>> site claims for him grew the size government, expanded our debt, and were
>> extra-constitutional so.....
>>--
Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons