there must be messages I am not seeing in this thread. I like Wyden because
he stopped CISPA and spoke out about the secret interpretation of the
Patriot Act bullshit. But.... surely it's not you that's equating single
payer and civil liberties? I am thiinking you must have answered someone
that said that.