No, not equating those things at all. I just meant that, as one of my
Senators, I've long known Wyden as a dude that is pretty competent and
fairly reasonable but not at all a firebrand of any sort. He's a
centrist by nature, doesn't really rock the boat, has a long term
pledge to do a town hall in every county in the state every year. Just
very surprising to me that he's become a leader in the fight against
the crap you mention because that has never seemed like his M.O.  I'm
happy he is doing it. Just surprised that it is him.

Cheers,
Judah