exactly. He keeps saying that he complied with the law. Kinda. Some people
think he may be refusing to release his returns because he took advantage
of that tax shelter amnesty a couple of years back. But sure. Investing in
a company that outsources jobs is legal.

Does it make me think he knows how to create jobs in America, um, no.

Furthermore the entire stupid mess he is in right now is of his own making,
He is the one who decided to feature his time at Bain as proof he knows how
bidness gets done. He said he was running on that record. Then he got all
hurt when people decided to examine it.