Not propaganda at all. Syria is well known for having extensive chemical
warfare capability. With or without the alleged weapons from Saddam, they
have more than enough to devastate a nice sized portion of the Middle East.

With Saddam there was a question if they existed, no matter what Bush said.
With Syria, we know they exist and they'll use them without a doubt if push
comes to shove. We're not going in and even if we want to, Russia will not
let us.

The greatest fear is if the weapons are moved over to Hizbalah. Again, no
propaganda, real fear.