From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:larrycly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:05 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Eclipse Question

+1000 on maxing out the ram. 4gb is never enough. Running a vm with
windows server and sql server on it, eclipse, and 2 or three other programs
you need the extra memory. One utility I found that works very well is the
iStat menus. It gives you machine performance info on graphs on the top menu
bar in the finder.
http://bjango.com/mac/istatmenus/

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Bruce Sorge <sor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am starting to like eclipse a lot. Got the CF plugin installed and
already have about five pages done. It took a little getting used to but
since I used the trial version of Builder for a while it was not hard to get
used to it. I have Studio, Homesite and dreamweaver as well as an older
version of the adobe CS suite, but they are all PC versions, and I have no
desire to go back to a PC after using my MacBook Pro for a few months now. I
did recently upgrade to OSX Mountain Lion and now I notice a slight lag in
performance. Time to upgrade from 4gb of RAM to 8.