From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:47 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Eclipse Question

So I downloaded the SQL explorer plug in. The directions said to copy it to
my eclipse directory. It wanted to replace some files that were already
there so I did and then Eclipse stopped working. Reinstalled Eclipse and
restored my projects and I put the SQL Explorer directory and files into the
plugins directory. Question now is how do I install the plug in?

Thanks,
Bruce