Did you read my previous post?

> This can be America’s future.  I know that General Motors received
some bad news yesterday ...
- Barack Obama February 13, 2008 in Janesville, Wisconsin

He went there knowing the plant was closing and said if they retooled
they might survive.

> This news is also a reminder that Washington needs to finally live up to its
> promise to
help our automakers compete in our global economy. As president, I
will lead an effort to retool plants like the GM facility in
Janesville so we can build the fuel-efficient cars of tomorrow and
create good-paying jobs in Wisconsin and all across America.”
- Barack Obama  June 2008

Technically, since he said LIKE, he's not on the hook for promising to
keep jobs in WI. I'm sure he kept other WI plants open.

> GM considered three sites to locate a small car: its Orion plant in
Michigan; Janesville, Wis.; and a Spring Hill, Tenn., plant slated to
close in November. GM picked Orion and later reopened Spring Hill
-  June 2009

In June 2009 the government owned GM and picked and chose which plants
and dealers survived.

Ryan didn't say Obama closed the plant. He said he went and promised
to try and help but did not. He could have but chose two different
plants to save.

.