Yeah that's what I'm hearing too.  Look we know AQ has deep roots in the
brotherhood.  Now they own countries.

I guess I've come down a few notches from where I was earlier.  I mean,
jesus.

The response by the citizens of Libya that I'm saying has a lot to do with
that.  I guess it's hold your breath and see what happens time.