Hi! Hope you are well!!!

We've never really discussed in detail, hourly rates here because it's
largely against the law ... this list is already watched by a few people we
never want to meet.

In any case, read here about why you probably have not had many takers for
this discussion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_fixing