Thank you. That is what I've been trying to drive into people's heads.
Its an elegant way of explaining why all things considered equal, why
people are attracted to different opinions/ideologies. It may even
give us a predictive model to use. Sorry going all mad scientist on
you guy here. To me this is cool stuff.