Okay.  Here it is:

"I just love people who are certain their guy is going to win when
it's too close
right now. Though you already have a 'defense' in case Gov. Romney
does lose - voter fraud"

I didn't address this either:

"Also love how you naturally assume voter fraud is being perpetuated
by Democrats
- similarly to how some of our more liberal list members might
assume the same about Republicans."

There is a good reason to naturally assume voter fraud is perpetuated by
Democrats.  When election fraud is performed, it more than likely is a
Democrat who orchestrates it.  It isn't even close in terms of volume.

-

The individual who can do something that the world wants done will, in the
end, make his way regardless of his race. - Booker T. Washington