Well there have been several cases of Republican inspired voter fraud,
such as the Republican party operative caught discarding voter
registration forms in Virginia, any bets that since you have to select
a party on registration, on how many of those listed a democratic
party affiliation?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/virginia-voter-fraud-case-expands-to-focus-on-gop-firm/2012/11/02/76285252-24eb-11e2-ac85-e669876c6a24_story.html

Next there was the case of the Republican Party member being caught
attempting to vote twice in early voting:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/nov/02/southern-nevada-woman-arrested-suspicion-trying-vo/

Actually the Post has put out a listing of voter irregularities so far:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/11/04/roundup-of-vote-irregularities/

Actually the last one is rather depressing.