"I suspect I'll be waiting a while for proof of that allegation...like
forever."

Like I said before, it depends on what you want as proof.  What are your
criteria?

In terms of pure volume of election fraud, Democratic misconduct dwarfs
republican misconduct.  This includes official legal charges.

The means that either the Democrats cheat more or the Republicans are
better at it.  I'd guess the former.

You should check out the project I linked to:
http://voter-fraud.blogspot.com/.  It is still a work in progress and I
would be glad to add any articles you can find regardless of party.

-
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in
society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system
that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it. - Frederic Bastiat