"That seems like anecdotal, at best. I am sure you have sources for those
'statistics'?"

As stated before, statistics don't tell the whole story.

You can't just go by convictions.  You have to go by convictions, plea
bargains, people who resign from their postions, firings, and so on.

Then you have to agree on what types of things you want to call fraud.

The biggest type of fraud is absentee ballot fraud.  It is the fraud du
jour.   There are forgery cases, registration fraud, and so on.

Anyway, I can't give you a lot of stats.  I will give you the link to a
little project I have been working on: http://voter-fraud.blogspot.com/

I still have a little more work to do on it, especially in categorizing.
 The little project covers Republicans and Democrats.

-

I've always thought the right wing was the ones who were inflexible and
intolerant, and now I'm coming to realize that the orthodoxy at NPR, if
it's representing the Left, is just unbelievable - Juan Williams