No...it is describing weather...not climate.  Cold weather has nothing to do
with climate.  The climate can be getting colder while you have extremely
warm weather.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam [mailto:sammyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:37 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Dinosaur Farts May Have Warmed Ancient Earth : Discovery News

Not at all.

It claims climate change is real while telling you to ignore the facts
behind the curtain ie Alaska and Siberia are the coldest they've been in
decades. Let's make an exception to only explain this away and never use
that same exception for anything else.

As Larry states, conclusions changes as more details come in ... yet they
don't.

.