CF 11 is being developed. But frankly if Adobe withdrew CF immediately
what would that change. There are all those installs already out there
and two separate open source projects (Railo and Open Blue Dragon)
that are more than capable. Railo had committed itself to another 10
years of development, and OBD is not going away either.

So I'm not too worried.