"BUT.....to then say that the prosecutor is responsible for the
completely illogical
step of the investigated person killing himself???? I just can't make that
leap."

According to the article, Swartz suffered from bouts of depression.  While
blaming the prosecutor may be unfair, if he did use heavy handed tactics
when unnecessary, it might be seen as a contributing factor towards
deepening the depression.

Well find out when the civil trial begins.

What I find interesting is the lack of zealous prosecutors investigating
Wall Street.  It's almost like WS and the government are in bed together.

-

"I can't be responsible for every undercapitalized small business in
America. It's time to put the common good, the national interest, ahead of
individuals." - Hillary Clinton