NO idea, but that will be key, in my mind.

If the prosecutor was working within the confines of the law, then i can't
hold him accountable for the illogical response the kid made. If evidence
shows otherwise, then yeah, I think there is culpability there.

I also think, even if it shows that the prosecutor was within the law, we
should rethink the laws themselves, or at the least the potential
penalties, to see if htey are reasonable. On first glance, they don't
appear to be.