On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM, GMoney <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the prosecutor was working within the confines of the law, then i can't
> hold him accountable for the illogical response the kid made. If evidence
> shows otherwise, then yeah, I think there is culpability there.

I agree with you, but "working within the confines of the law" really does
allow quite a bit of harassment. I don't know enough facts to say wether
that happened here or not, but it sure looks like it's possible. Aaron was
also a big public opponent of things like SOPA, which could support an urge
by a government prosecutor (who may be benefited hugely from SOPA) to
single him out.

I'm not a huge conspiracy nut so I'm not saying that any of this is true.
The jury is still out on all of this. But it's worrying, in a general sense.

-Cameron