I think there is a big distinction between legally culpable and morally
culpable. Might the prosecutor be legally culpable for hounding Schwartz to
the point of suicide? Almost certainly not. Is the prosecutor morally
culpable? From what I've seen thus far, I'd tend to lean this way but there
is a lot I do not yet know.

And as for the point about financial meltdown prosecution versus this sort
of prosecution, uh, yeah. That's how the fucked up criminal justice system
has worked for a long, long time. Next thing you know, white people might
wake up to the war on drugs. Unlikely, but hey, you never know.

Judah