really?  Let's see

1. You shall have no other gods before me. --- nope, no laws about that
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image --- wow, hope there's not any
laws against that….Catholics would all be in prison
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy god in vain --- goddamn right!
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy --- you heard it right -- get your
ass to church or be arrested.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother -- Emancipation, screw that, it doesn't
exist
6. Thou shalt not kill --- DING DING DING -- only six in before we get to a
real law…err wait, we have exceptions.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.  -- again, not many adulterers in jail let
alone being stoned.
8. Thou shalt not steal -- DING DING DING -- we got another!
9. Thou shalt not near false witness against thy neighbor --- Hmmmm we might be
able to say this fits some law somewhere
10. Thou shalt not covet.  --- This is the whole basis of the American economy.
 I don't think they'd ever make this illegal

So, out of 10, we've got 2 definitely and 1 possible.  Let's face it, the bible
isn't the first place that came up with the idea of 'you shouldn't kill' and
'you shouldn't steal'