Sunday is not the Hebrew Sabbath.  Almost everyone running for public
office in the last election bore false witness by lying about their
opponents. None are in jail, although perhaps they should be.  As long a
website called OMG exists, no one should be punished for taking the Lord's
name in vain - it happens millions of times daily.