Relevant, but still not the basis for our laws.  At least not 70% of the
commands.

As for the issue with the jury, it's all just a game of chess.  It's anything
you can do to win your case.  You play to whatever jury you get.  If that means
you have to swear to a bible because that's what's expected, I think you're
going to do it.  I would be curious as to how many jurors, who would be
suspicious of someone who doesn't swear on the bible, have actually read the
bible.