Based on your previous posts, it is private businesses who are 'banning'
words, not the government.

I love how Christians think they are getting Christmas 'taken away'
because companies acknowledge that there are people that exist who do not
celebrate Christmas.

Newsflash: Christmas is a holiday, and would be included in 'Happy
Holidays' - as would Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, and anything else.

Just because your holiday is not singled out does not mean anything is
'taken away'