How about a major left-wing organization who has a speaker interrupted
by someone supporting slavery.  Or a major left wing organization who
has a speaker claim she wouldn't help a white farmer -- oh wait, that
one was right wing media distortion of what she really said.

Carson claims he got emails.  That is an unsubstantiated claim with no
proof.  Produce the emails or it didn't happen.