A modest amount of research shows that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret
Sanger was a raging racist. Guess this apple didn't fall far from the tree.

08/18/2012

Dr. Ashutosh “Ron” Virmani, a Charlotte obstetrician-gynecologist who has
for many years accused Presbyterian Hospital of racism for excluding him
from practicing there, is now being accused of racism by anti-abortion
protesters.

Members of Operation Save America, a Concord-based anti-abortion group,
have posted online video of Virmani challenging protesters to “adopt one of
those ugly black babies” and get them “off the taxpayers’ money.”

“I, as a taxpayer, do not wish for those babies to be born and brought up
and kill those people in Colorado,” he said, in an exchange with the
protesters.

Karen Garloch | Doctor: Abortion protesters should adopt “ugly black
babies”<http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/08/14/3453138/doctor-abortion-protesters-should.html>

A lot of material in this one. Dr. Virmani believes that he is being
discriminated against because of his race while at the same time he
believes Blacks have ugly babies and that the ones that are born will grow
up and kill people in movie theaters (note to Dr. Virmani: James Holmes was
White).

Here <http://newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_detail.php?st=NC&last=virmani> is a
link to Dr. political donations. Dr. Virmani seems to donate exclusively to
Democrats. He did not donate to Barak Obama. Hmmmm. I wonder why?

-

The minister's work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by
the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do
not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,
and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever
occurs to any of their more rebellious members - Margaret Sanger (founder
of Planned Pa