"Carson claims he got emails.  That is an unsubstantiated claim with no proof.
 Produce the emails or it didn't happen."

Kind of like  Emanuel Cleaver getting spit upon.  No proof but the media
ate it like it did happen.

Unfortunately, I can't produce Dr Carson's emails just like no one produced
evidence that Cleaver got spit upon.  Since Cleaver's claim was
accepatable, I'll have to say Dr. Carson's is to.

"How about a major left-wing organization who has a speaker interrupted by
someone supporting slavery."

You must have watched a different video than I did.  The college student
said:  "For giving him food and shelter?"  Doesn't look an endorsement
unless someone wants to read it that way. Stupid?  definitely.

There is more to racism than talk of slavery.  There were white slaves, as
seen in the book The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White”
Slaves<http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves>.
 There were Black slave owners.  The man who owned the most slaves in NC in
1831 was John Carruthers Stanly, who was Black.

If you can't see racism outside the prism of slavery, there is no point
discussing it.

Anyway, see the quotes in the footer by Senator Byrd.  He didn't outright
endorse slavery, but I think he would have been okay with it.

-

I am a former Kleagle [recruiter] of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County. .
. . The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its
rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted
immediately and in every state in the union. - Senator Robert Byrd

Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the
dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become
degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the
wilds. - Senator Robert Byr