The ones where people are signing up for coupons, receipts or other sites
are the ones that really get me.  The two I received today I can somewhat
understand if the sender didn't get the person's email address right.

Okay, so rude or not if I keep it in (relatively) good taste it should be
good for a hit or two, so I'll go with it.

Now to come up with a good (and available) name.  Any suggestions beyond
the ones I threw out?

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.