That was taken... or rather, not available.  I just registered
pleasetryagain.net

I'm going to see about getting something that is multi-user, we'll see
where this goes!

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.