I get emails sent to me by mistake constantly.  My general process is to
reply back and kindly inform the sender that they've reached the wrong
person.

I've gotten everything from grade reports to missed appointment
notifications to requests for legal advise to plane reservation notices to
bridge club invitations to properties for sale to baby pictures to... well,
you get the idea.  Worst of all, I've actually gotten receipts and
subscription notices where people have entered their own email wrong.

The one that pissed me off was when someone signed up for an Ashley Madison
account using my email address.  I knew it wasn't a prank because when I
called they indicated a credit card was already on file (not one of mine,
we checked).

Lately, I'm tempted to start a blog where I post the emails, with any
personal or sensitive information (such as the pictures one dude emailed to
me shortly after the Anthony Weiner scandal broke) censored out (black
boxes).  Then add my own comments... and maybe email the sender with a link
back to the post.

Name the site something like, "That Ain't Me" or "Dude, Where's My Email?"
 Maybe even open it up to other unfortunate souls that are in the same boat
I'm in.  I'm not kidding when I say I get at least 1 of these a week.

Before I go through this process, I'm wondering if it'd be something
worthwhile and if folks would find it funny or rude (read a$$-h01eish)?

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.