On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Rick Faircloth <r...@whitestonemedia.com>
wrote:

> I'm glad you enjoy me throwing your language back in your face, Scott.
> Glad it made you
> think about resorting to such childish behavior.

Actually, it made me think about how much you cannot think on your own.
Something you have shown in other posts.

> Now, more to the point...
>
> Can you quote me stating that violence is the best option when one's
> life is not in danger?

I do not recall stating that you did, only that it is something we have
tried to instill in our children. If you misinterpreted that, I apologize.

> Can you quote me stating that he she be exonerated because of her
> aggression?

When you said 'she was looking for trouble', that was the implication.

> Can you quote me stating that is perfectly ok for a 200+lb professional
> athlete to punch
> a much smaller woman in the face?

When you said 'she was looking for trouble', that was the implication.

> And finally, would you advice your sons to allow a woman who began to
> beat them with
> a baseball bat not to hit the woman if that was the only way to prevent
> their death?

(And this is not to be conflated with the Ray Rice situation...)

Other than to get me to admit that it is OK to hit a woman, this has no
bearing on the discussion at hand.

Ray Rice's life was not in danger. She did not have a baseball bat, or any
kind of weapon. He is much bigger and stronger than she is. He needed to
show restraint. He did not. Now he is paying the price for his actions. He
is lucky that jail time is not likely to com into play.