On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Rick Faircloth <r...@whitestonemedia.com>
wrote:

> On 9/9/2014 1:54 PM, Scott Stroz wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Rick Faircloth <r...@whitestonemedia.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I'm glad you enjoy me throwing your language back in your face, Scott.
> >> Glad it made you
> >> think about resorting to such childish behavior.
> >>
> > Actually, it made me think about how much you cannot think on your own.
> > Something you have shown in other posts.
>
> Your right, I do have trouble being original when it comes to childish
> insults...

Your lack or originality is not limited to insults...take your stance on
any political issue..right out of the Conservative Playbook. Good job, Rush
and the others would be extremely proud.

> >> Now, more to the point...
> >>
> >> Can you quote me stating that violence is the best option when one's
> >> life is not in danger?
> >>
> > I do not recall stating that you did, only that it is something we have
> > tried to instill in our children. If you misinterpreted that, I
> apologize.
>
> You should apologize, since you have continuously misinterpreted my words.

Wait...you misinterpreted my words and I apologize means I need to
apologize when I misinterpret yours? That there is some special logic..

> >> Can you quote me stating that he she be exonerated because of her
> >> aggression?
> >>
> > When you said 'she was looking for trouble', that was the implication.
>
> No implication on my part. I state what I mean, exactly. Your own
> refusal to understand
> common English causes your bias towards my remarks.

Deny it all you want, the implication was there. 'She was looking for
trouble'...and she found it, right?

> >> Can you quote me stating that is perfectly ok for a 200+lb professional
> >> athlete to punch
> >> a much smaller woman in the face?
> >>
> > When you said 'she was looking for trouble', that was the implication.
>
> See my states above in response.
> >
> >> And finally, would you advice your sons to allow a woman who began to
> >> beat them with
> >> a baseball bat not to hit the woman if that was the only way to prevent
> >> their death?
> > (And this is not to be conflated with the Ray Rice situation...)
> > Other than to get me to admit that it is OK to hit a woman, this has no
> > bearing on the discussion at hand.
>
> I'm trying to determine if your "don't hit a female" applies under every
> circumstance
> or only in times that you determine appropriate. In other words, do you
> have situational
> ethics or consistent ethics.

If someone is being beaten with a baseball bat, I think that would, in most
cases, fall under the 'life at risk' clause that previously stated.

> > Ray Rice's life was not in danger. She did not have a baseball bat, or
> any
> > kind of weapon. He is much bigger and stronger than she is. He needed to
> > show restraint. He did not. Now he is paying the price for his actions.
> He
> > is lucky that jail time is not likely to com into play.
>
> Didn't I mention that the "baseball bat" scenario had nothing to do with
> the Ray Rice
> situation? It was simply a means to determine the level of your
> convictions.

But it did have something to do with Ray Rice...why else bring it up in a
conversation about Ray Rice?

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/