And how are you going to determine whether or not your aggressor knows
martial arts
or not before you make you decision to defend yourself? Or perhaps your
aggressor
has a knife you have not seen and is about to stick it straight into
your gut.

Are you going to pass out a questionnaire before you respond.

I'll shoot first and ask questions later. I choose not to take the
chance that my
children and grandchildren will be left without a father or grandfather
before risking
my life before responding to someone who might be trying to kill me.

I hope you get to live in your fantasy world for a long time, Scott.
Because if you're
ever confronted by the real world, you won't survive for long.