-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 11:37 AM

Not yet. I was just happy that I didn't have to spend weeks making the
map it takes place in. I would rather have an easy way to make the map
and then go in and add the details like the conversations and triggers.
With my past experience you would spend as much time trying to figure
out way the map is screwed as you would writing the script to make
something happen. The thought of having a mod that looks the way you
want it and then being able to add the details later is perfect for me.

Plus C++ is easy like ColdFusion right?  ; )

Phillip B.