OMG ... Someone hit him with a muffin pan ... I haven't got the time.
<grin>

Erika
With a K
P.S. .... We have beat a few of these topics to death already ... Though
conspiracy theory sounds interesting. I've heard a new one over here
recently ... That nobody has really put a foot on the moon, and it's all
a big lie.