Clinton couldn't control his gun. His behavior showed that he was not a homosexual and
had no attraction to Regan. He was definitely pro abortion in case he made a mistake.
If the conspiracy theories are correct, he had to reform for the welfare of his job.
All this will be seen in an upcoming video by the NEA, not the NRA. This will not be
funded by or shot in taxes.